Terms of Service
1) To qualify for a free demo website you must first completely fill out the intake form located here: http://u1dev.com/free-website-demo/
2) After we review the the project details, you will receive a confirmation email with the start date and estimated completion date. Your project has not been approved until you receive this email. If you have any questions regarding your project, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Once the initial demo is approved, a payment of 50% of the total price will be due. If payment is not received within 14 days of approval or we cannot reach a representative of the company, we will take down the demo site.
4) When the entire site is built and approved, the remaining balance to is to be paid in full. We will upload the website files to your server after payment has cleared.
5) The demo site is completely owned by U1DEV.com until paid in full and transferred to your hosting server.
Changes and Revisions
Once the website is uploaded to your web hosting service provider it is your responsibility. All work performed after that by U1DEV.com will be an additional negotiated fee.
U1DEV.com accepts payments via credit card or check only. Your project will not be released to you or uploaded until full payment is received.
If we are unable to communicate with a client on a project for a duration of at least sixty days (60) by phone or email during the design and development process, the project will be canceled without prior notice and no refund will be issued.
1) We do not offer hosting services for our clients. The hosting service you choose may cause problems with the website performance that are your responsibility.
2) The content management system, WordPress, will be used for every website. Upon delivery the website and all of it’s contents will use the latest versions. It will be your responsibility to keep them updated.
You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the web site are either owned by you, or that you have permission to use them.
Services purchased from U1DEV.com are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind that the web design project will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall U1DEV.com be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the website, services, and/ore goods provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web design is with the client.